Pursuant to NC Executive Order #147, all guests of The Local are required to wear a mask/face covering whenever not seated, or actively eating or drinking.
Thank you for helping us protect our
staff, guests & community!
Cup: $4.95 | Bowl: $6.95
Cup: $3.95 | Bowl: $5.95
Tres Leche Cake
SPECIALTY CANS & BOTTLES
1911: Original Dry Cider (16oz) - $6
1911: Raspberry Cider (16oz) - $6
Stella Artois: Belgian Pilsner (12oz) - $5
Royal Bliss: Peach Berliner Weisse
(16oz) - $6
Wicked Weed: Pernicious IPA (16oz) - $6
Ginger's Revenge: Hibiscus Lavender
Hard Ginger Beer (12oz) - $6
Weihenstephaner: Hefeweizen (11.2oz) - $5
Sierra Nevada: Lemon Ginger Hibiscus Hard Kombucha (12oz) - $6
Buchi Kombucha: $6
Fire: Organic Ginger & Cayenne Pepper
Sovereign: Organic Peach Juice & Ginger
*Not available on special
Local NC beers are italicized
*Noble: Spice Merchant Chai Cider (6%) - $6
*Guinness: Irish Dry Stout (4.2%) - $6
*Royal Bliss: Blair's Blonde Ale (5%) - $6
*Kettell: Crabby Louis Imperial IPA
(9.2%) - $6 [12oz pour]
*Coronado: Early Bird Cold Brew Cream Ale
(5.5%) - $6
*Seven Clans: Chestnut Brown Ale (5%) - $6
*Sierra Nevada: Wanderland Nectarine Ale
Booneshine: Tropicpale Ale (6%) - $6
*Highlands: Thunderstruck Coffee Porter (6.6%) -$6
*Terrapin: MooHoo Chocolate Milk Stout (6%)- $6
Red Oak: Bavarian Amber Lager (5%) - $5
*Bells: Hopslam Double IPA (10%) - $6 [12oz pour]
West End: Utica Club Pilsner Lager (5%) - $5
Bells: Two-Hearted Ale (7%) - $5
AMB: Long Leaf IPA (7.1%) - $5
*Foothills: Jade IPA (7%) - $6
Catawba: White Zombie Wheat Ale (4.7%) - $5
HOW WE ARE PROTECTING YOU?
· We are screening our staff before every shift. We take the temperature of each staff member & ask them screening questions for symptoms.
· All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times while on the Service Floor or in any Prep Areas.
· All staff are required to thoroughly wash their hands after any interaction with items handled by guests or staff.
· Our bathrooms are sanitized every 15 minutes by staff on a schedule monitored by management.
· Each table & chair is sanitized after each use.
· Sanitizer is available upon arrival & exit for each guest.
· We are using QR codes to link your phone to our online menu to limit contact and waste.
· Items like salt, pepper, & candles have been removed from tables & must be requested.
· We ask the each guest to wear their mask & respect the 6’ rule when interacting with
staff & other guests.
We are striving to protect you and our staff. If you witness any staff member failing to adhere to the above guidelines, please let management know immediately. These sanitary procedures are new to everyone and must be made into habits, both for the Staff as well as the Guest.
We appreciate your cooperation, assistance & understanding.
Pub chips or coleslaw for no upcharge
Shoestring Fries → $3.95
Sweet Potato Fries → $3.95
Truffle Frites → $4.95
Creamy Mac n' Cheese → $4.50
Caesared Brussels Sprouts → $3.50
Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower → $3.50
Fried Plantains → $3.50
Cheddar Grits with Mushroom Demi → $3.50
Side Garden Salad → $3.95
Side Caesar Salad → $3.95