Pursuant to NC Executive Order #147, all guests of The Local are required to wear a mask/face covering whenever not seated, or actively eating or drinking unless they have stated to our Manager on Duty that they are
exempted from compliance.
Thank you for helping us protect our
staff, guests & community!
Pub Chips or Coleslaw for no upcharge
Shoestring Fries → $1.50
Sweet Potato Fries → $1.95
Truffle Frites → $4.25
Creamy Mac n' Cheese → $4.50
Caesared Brussel Sprouts → $3.95
Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower → $3.50
Fried Plantains → $3.50
Grits with Mushroom Demi → $3.50
Side Garden Salad → $3.50
Side Caesar Salad → $3.50
HOW WE ARE PROTECTING YOU
· We are screening our staff before every shift. We take the Temp of each staff member & ask them screening questions for symptoms
· All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times while on the Service Floor or in any Prep Areas
· All staff are required to thoroughly wash their hands after any interaction with items handled by guests or staff.
· Our Bathrooms are sanitized every 15 min by staff on a schedule monitored by management
· Each table & chair is sanitized after each use
· Sanitizer is available upon arrival & exit for each guest
· We are using QR codes to link your phone to our online menu
· Item like Salt & Pepper, candles have been removed from tables & must be requested.
· We ask the each guest respect the 6’ rule when interacting with staff & other guests
We are striving to protect you and our staff. If you witness any staff member failing to adhere to the above guidelines, please let management know immediately. These sanitary procedures are new to everyone and must be made into habits, both for the Staff as well as the Guest. We appreciate your cooperation, assistance & understanding.